SameBond-Double Return | HSC | / Getting Started - Creating Your Crypto Wallet & Connecting to Same Finance
It’s Promotion Time! 🎁
‘’Create LPs & Get Rewards’’
🎁 We are running the ‘’Create LPs & Get Rewards’’ special event as an exercise for our upcoming Samecoin protocol 2.0 core concept-Bond.
Special Event for HOO: Buy SameBond-Double Return
- From 8 pm, 18th to 8 pm, 23nd Oct (UTC + 8)
2. The user creates an SAME/USDT LP and sends it to the designated address for destruction. The user can receive a reward of double the value. For example, the user creates an SAME/USDT LP with a value of 1000USDT and sends it to the designated address. The user will receive an airdrop of 2000USDT value of Samecoin in total.
3. The reward will be released linearly within 5 days. The release ratio is 25%, 30%, 20%, 20%, 5%. You can only get the next day reward by stake the Samecoin
4. The activity is valid for the top 100 users on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. The participation value limit of each account/user is 100USDT-1000USDT LP value.
- — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
❓ So, why do we want to present Bonds to Samecoin? Because, as DeFi goes, the current state of liquidity mining faces a major drawback. It is a perpetual expense with no lasting benefit.
⛏️Liquidity mining can be equated to renting — it may be cheaper than buying at first, but stop paying rent, and it’s no longer in your possession. As DeFi matures, we continue to explore new mechanisms instead of attracting users’ funds through liquidity mining rewards. LP incentives have allowed us to build up a large liquidity pool speedily, however, it was never a long-term strategy. Now, we want to use Bonds to change everything.
🔍Bonds are a mechanism by which the protocol itself can trade its native token in exchange for assets. Instead of renting liquidity from third parties, it purchases them outright. Once the bond is created, the protocol owns those assets and, like Liquidity mining, has distributed new supply.
We believe it’s time to adopt this innovation to embrace DeFi 2.0.
Getting Started — Creating Your Crypto Wallet & Connecting to Same Finance
Samecoin users, listen up! We’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to create and set up your crypto wallet. Your crypto wallet is where you’ll store and retrieve your digital assets. From your crypto wallet, you’ll be able to make a range of transactions, across multiple industries and sites.
We’ve also included a guide on how to connect your HSC wallet with Same Finance.
Step 1. Create a Crypto Wallet
Before you start using Same Finance, you first need a wallet that supports Hoo Smart Chain (HSC).
When you’re creating a wallet, make sure to:
- ✅ Only download and install the latest version from an official source
- ✅ Read and follow the setup guide carefully
- ✅ Safely back up your recovery phrases. Losing it means losing access to your funds if you wish to import your wallet later on
- ❌ NEVER share your recovery phrases with anyone, under any circumstances
- ❌ NEVER input your recovery phrase to a website or app, other than your wallet app
MetaMask is a popular browser-based wallet plugin. It’s available for smartphones and desktops.
MetaMask Official Website: https://metamask.io/download.html
Token Pocket is a cryptocurrency management app that natively supports many cryptocurrency networks. It is available for smartphones and for desktops.
TokenPocket Official Website: https://www.tokenpocket.pro/
Step 2. Get ORC20/HOO Token
Before using Same Finance, you will need to prepare some HOO to pay the gas fee when you make a transaction.
You will also need the ORC20 version of the stablecoin you wish to deposit or farm, e.g. USDT, USDC.
There are a number of ways to convert your tokens to ORC20 but here is the one we recommend:
Hoo.com: Hoo.com is the world’s leading blockchain assets service platform, aiming to provide safe and reliable asset management and blockchain services to users worldwide.
- Log in to https://hoo.com. You can switch between different languages and currencies. Register your Hoo account. Download the Hoo App in the upper right corner of the website.
2. It is recommended to download Hoo’s mobile app, register your personal account and verify your personal information. After verification, you can scan the code to log in to Hoo’s official website and purchase USDT or USDC.
3. The “OTC” option is available in the upper left corner of the homepage of the Hoo official website. Click “Quick Trade” to process a quick exchange between fiat and crypto.
4. Click “Favorites” to find the corresponding individual seller in HSC exchange for your token purchase. Click “Buy USDT” to communicate online with the seller and agree on the transaction method.
Step 3: Create an HSC wallet
Tutorials for MetaMask and TokenPocket are below.
- Click the icon in the upper left corner and enter the setting page.
2. Choose the “Networks” option, and then click “Add Network” at the bottom.
3. Fill in the following information and click the “Add” button at the bottom to complete.
Network Name: Hoo Smart Chain Mainnet
Chain ID: 70
Block Explorer URL: https://hscscan.com
4. You now have your HSC wallet on MetaMask!
- Open the “Assets” page, click the button in the upper left corner to enter the wallet list page.
2. Select the HSC icon on the left side, click “Add Wallet”, then select “Create Wallet”, and complete the wallet creation according to the prompt.
3. You now have your HSC wallet on TokenPocket!
Step 4. Connect Your Wallet
You’ve now got a wallet and your ORC20 token ready- great! Next, take MetaMask and TokenPocket mobile wallets as examples to introduce how to connect your wallet with Same Finance!
To connect MetaMask to Same Finance, follow the steps below.
- Open MetaMask and click the menu icon in the upper left corner.
2. Click “Browser”
3. Enter the “same.finance” link in the search box, and click OK to automatically jump to the homepage of the Same Finance dAPP.
4. Click “CONNECT”.
5. Select “MetaMask”
6. Now you have successfully connected your MetaMask HSC wallet to Same Finance!
To connect TokenPocket to Same Finance, follow the steps below.
- Click the “Discover” button at the bottom.
2. Click the search bar at the top.
3. Search “same.finance”, then click “Go to DApp: same.finance”.
4. Click “CONNECT”.
5. Choose “Token Pocket”
6. Now you have successfully connected your TokenPocket HSC wallet to Same Finance!
Step 5. Add Contract address to your wallet
Follow the steps below to add the contract address of Samecoin and Same-USDT LP to your wallet. Let’s take TokenPocket as an example.
- Open TokenPocket and click the “+” button on the right side of the search bar.
2. Click “Custom token”, then click “Add token”.
3. Input the contract address of Samecoin and Same-USDT LP, then click “Save”.
Samecoin contract address:
Same-USDT LP contract address: 0x900f72b178b4721917ce98d1d7fa1ecae88d1bc8
4. You should now see them on the “Assets” page!
Step 6. Samecoin protocol LP acquisition and replacement process
Let’s take TokenPocket as an example.
- Go to the “Discover” page, and input “https://app.samecoin.com/” in the search bar.
3. Now click “CONNECT”, then click the 4 blocks button at the top right hand corner and choose “Stake”.
4. On the “Stake” page, click the “Stake” button, then click “Approve”, then click “Create LP” to compose your USDT into the SAME-USDT LP automatically.
5. Now you can see your SAME-USDT LP value on the “Assets” page. Then, transfer the LP value to the designated wallet address:
(0x44Ae9a2283955D8200cA595b01287892AB18E0d5) to apply for the double reward.