Same Finance for Dummies
Learn everything you need to know about crypto’s next big thing- Same Finance, as part of the Samecoin ecosystem.
Let’s start off with some of the most frequently asked questions…
Q1: Before I embark on my Same Finance journey, what exactly do I need to know?
A1: Visiting our product page will ensure you find everything you need to know about Same Finance, from A-Z. Learn all about farming, staking, depositing and much more.
Q2: Where can I find more technical details on Same Finance?
A2: We’ve outlined all relevant technical details through detailed documentation here.
What is Same Finance?
Same Finance is a leveraged yield farming protocol with a focus on stablecoin yield farming for more stable yields. Same Finance’s easy deposits and intuitive UX also aims to make yield farming more accessible. Same Finance offers up to 11x funds for liquidity, providing miners obtain excess mining profits.
What is leveraged yield farming protocol?
Yield farming is a very common function in DeFi. It involves the staking and lending of crypto assets by Lenders. This generates stable returns/income for the Lenders as their staked cryptocurrency is borrowed by other users.
The income usually comes in the form of additional cryptocurrency. It is common for the rewarded cryptocurrency to also be the utility or governance token of the DeFi platform itself.
How do I use Same Finance?
First of all, you need to be sure that there are assets in your wallet ready to be used. For example, to deposit USDT, you need to have USDT in your wallet and HT to pay fees.
What kind of wallet do I need to create?
There are a number of different wallets you can create- Metamask, Token Pocket, Math Wallet, Trust wallet, WalletConnect
Where can I get USDT and HT?
1. Visit www.huobi.com
2. Log in if you already have an account, if not sign up.
3. To buy crypto, click “Buy Crypto” or click https://c2c.huobi.com/en-us/one-trade/buy, watch the video, and follow the instructions.
4. After you complete the previous steps visit www.same.finance
5. Press the “Connect” button to connect your wallet
6. You can now Deposit, Stake and Farm
7. Press “Deposit” if you want to deposit your assets.
a. Find the asset from a list and press “Deposit”
b. Choose the amount and press “Approve”
c. Confirm the transaction in your wallet and wait until you see a confirmation message on the website. In the field, you will see how much you have in deposits.
d. To withdraw, your wallet must be connected to same.finance. Press the “Withdraw” Button to initiate a withdrawal.
8. Press “Stake” if you want to stake. (NOTE: if you want to stake, you need to have ibTokens that you receive from depositing, in order to continue.
a. Find the asset from a list and press “Stake”
b. Choose amount and press “Approve”
c. Confirm the transaction in your wallet and then wait until you will see a confirmation message on the website. In the relevant field, you will see how much you have in stake
d. To unstake, your wallet must be connected to same.finance and press the “Unstake” button
9. Farm (We recommend you take some time to learn more about farming as it will help you with staking and everything to do with Same Finance.
10. To claim SAME, your wallet must be connected to same.finance. At this point, you can select “Withdraw”